December 14, 2012

Quick Takes {v.1}



I'm linking up for the first time with Conversion Diary for Quick Takes Friday! 

1. If you've been reading my blog for longer than a week then you know that most everything I post is a quick take. I'd like to blame that on having four (lively!) children, but the truth is I have the attention span of a gnat and the vocabulary of a ten year old. Thanks public school system!

2. It's been over a month since I've stepped foot in a Goodwill store. That has to be some sort of record. My inner thrifter is sad. 

3. These pictures. 

Owen and Olivia. 2007.


Owen and Olivia. 2012.


I blinked and now they're full functioning people. Stop that.

4. In the never ending saga of living in a zoo, the pest inspector found another LIVE BAT in our house. That coupled with the family of chipmunks that likes to call the attic crawlspace home every so often have me teetering on the brink of complete animal hatred. Owen asked me for a pet turtle yesterday morning and I practically curled into the fetal position and cried. Though watching le husband clumsily traipse through the house with a tennis racket with intent to kill is pretty comical.

5. Remy is (finally) showing signs of realizing that he is more than capable of climbing out of his crib. Let's have a moment of silence for our soon-to-be defunct bedtime routine. And also my sanity.

6. Minor Revisions was a hit. Such a hit that the online Catholic community overloaded NetNy's website, pretty much crashing the servers for a few minutes there. So I made it into my own little drinking game. Drink every time the stream stops to buffer!  

7. I know this is so 2010, but have you seen this? I can hold it together just fine until the 4:00 mark and then I start crying like a stinkin infant. 


....

Three cheers for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. Owen & Olivia 2007 makes me melt into a puddle of gooey goo-ness!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...