March 02, 2012

Sickly.

She normally runs towards me, shouting something silly or makes animal noises when I pick her up from school. I took one look at her pale face and glassed over eyes and knew.

Sick.

Again.

She usually requests that I park as far away as possible in the afternoons so that she can race to the car. She took one look at my car parked on the far edge of the lot and started crying. 

"My head, momma. It hurts so bad. I'm so cold."



So I have a Friday full of doctor's appointments. Fingers crossed I get to schedule baby IV's BIG ultrasound today. I cannot believe we're almost halfway!

....

<3

2 comments:

  1. Hope she feels better soon, poor thing.

    Do you guys find out gender at your 20 week????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost 1/2 way! Hope you guys get over all the sickness fast.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...