March 05, 2012

Ouch.

Let me take a moment and be a stereotypical whiny pregnant woman. 

I know that the all knowing "they" say that due to muscle memory, you will begin to show sooner with subsequent pregnancies.


But y'all.

Y'all...

I lost count of how many times this weekend that I accused le husband of impregnating me with the Jolly Green Giant.

I don't remember feeling this rotund until waaaaaaayyy later in my first three pregnancies. And I know it's not all in my head! I spent half of last night, dramatically sighing, trying to find a comfortable position, all while seriously considering just running to Wal-Mart at 3AM for fluffy pillows to help prop myself up.

And the round ligament pain? Oy. No joke. 

....

I'll be back later today with an actual post! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...