First things first, we're linking up with Em again this week!
No worries, those are safety scissors my daughter is so menacingly clutching. For the very first time in his 14 months of life, my Remy is running an official fever. Boo.
1. You must post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random bit of info about yourself.
(Lame, I know, but I have to skip the last 3. I have approximately 20 minutes to myself before my sick little dictator wakes up.)
Since I've already shown you my mug today, the above shall count as my photo of myself. Okay? Okay! Let's get personal.
1. There's only one food I've ever tried and absolutely hated. Beets! Back in first grade, in the cafeteria line, I spotted what I thought was cranberry sauce and excitedly shoved a piece in my mouth only to nearly gag on a beet. I haven't tried them since.
2. I used to have a very symmetrical face until I was in a car accident right after I turned 17. My head slammed against my steering wheel, breaking my nose, giving me a nice gash and a now crooked nose. Eh. It's just one of those things.
3. I was diagnosed with a gnarly case of scoliosis when I was 12 or 13. After having to wear a ridiculous plastic back brace everyday for two years, I still ended up with two major spinal surgeries. My anterior spinal fusion scar is still very visible, but I hardly notice it anymore.
4. I had a wild streak about a mile wide during the last few years of high school. It's almost difficult to recall some of the shenanigans I got into because that girl is so incredibly 180 from what I am now.
5. I hate washing my hair and all the nonsense that comes with trying to fix it. Luckily since moving to a drier climate, I can get away with only having to force myself to do it twice a week.
6. If finances allow, I would probably want at least 6 kids. That sound you just heard? Probably my husband's jaw hitting the floor whilst simultaneously falling out of his chair.
7. I've always had this desire to live out in the country, in a little farm house, with a couple acres of land. Luckily, if we stay here in central Pennsylvania, it's a dream that is 100% attainable, though the amount of work that would entail practically gives me heart palpitations.
8. At this point in my life, I have no desire to work outside the home. Call it old fashioned, call it a disservice to the women's movement. I don't care. I am 100% fulfilled being at home. No we are not rich. And yes, it is a sacrifice. But the thought of anyone else raising my babies makes me queasy.
9. I sing and dance around a lot. No, it's an embarrassing amount. The car, the kitchen, as I'm getting dressed in the morning. More often than not, I'm humming a little tune and doing my own ridiculous choreography.
10. I can't sit and relax in the evenings until my kitchen is clean, the floors swept and mopped, and the living room vacuumed. To me, there's nothing worse than waking up to a messy house.
11. I obsessed with Mexican food. The amount of times a day that I think about eating it is disturbing.
Did you make it to the end? Did you die of boredom?