January 15, 2012

Don't Visit

We should come with a warning label.

If you step foot into our house, we will hand you a sanding block and a paint brush and you shall be put to work.

Don't believe me?


My mother has been visiting for a little over a week now and has spent the past two days painting the kitchen trim.

Who loves free labor?!

WE DO!


Since the living room is basically done, minus some decorating and nonsense, we decided to move on to what will be our most tedious project so far. Luckily, our kitchen is laid out beautifully, has wonderful custom built, though dated, cabinets and ample space. Too bad that doesn't make the finishing work any less mind numbing.

I'm not going to lie, the idea of having to live in a work zone for a while makes me want to break out in hives. I can't tell you how many times I tried to close a cabinet door today only to realize that my cabinet doors were in the basement.

This project may be the death of me.

Send chocolate. 

But don't visit. We won't let you leave.

....

Le husband did this yesterday.


I have no words.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...