December 13, 2011

A Tuesday Photo Dump

I know I usually do these on Fridays. 

But I have a spare minute now. And I wanted to tell y'all how great this cup of 
cranberry pomegranate tea is.




Tsk. Tsk.

I won't inundate you with three weeks worth of Instagram because that would just be torturous. But here's a few for your viewing pleasure.


1. My mom and dad do Christmas right. Steaks! 2. Cuddles with the boy. 3. The many faces of Olivia. 
4. Remy helps me cook dinner. 5. Tired face. 6. My favorite new ornament has to be parachuting Santa.
7. More tired face. 8. Peanut butt. 9. My very humble Christmas mantle. 
10. Hell froze over. I caught le husband steam cleaning. 11. Thanksgiving table. 12. The view from our booth at our diner. 13. Bath time buddy. 14. Husband made a gumbo! 15. Rodaying buddy.

Carry on. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...