December 08, 2011

Letters to Them

Dear Owen, Livi, and Remy,

So things are about to change a lot around here. Logistically, more than anything. New car van (oy.), eventual new room arrangements, etc..

Some things will never change though. Like the hugs and kisses and how much we love each of you.

To be honest, I was a tiny bit nervous about telling y'all about your new little sibling. I've heard the horror stories. The older children that are immediately resentful. The tears. The feeling of being replaced.

My fears were completely unfounded.

The sweet look of joy on your faces made me forget why I was even nervous in the first place. (Except for you, Remy. You haven't a clue.)

I was completely blown away by the immediate excitement and acceptance you displayed. Not every little boy and girl would so completely in love with the idea of a new baby. But I should have known. Remember the day we brought Remy home? Neither of you could leave him alone.



























So thank you for making my job easier, babies. And I apologize in advance for the numerous toys and personal effects your new sibling is going to destroy. 

I love y'all and I can't wait to begin this journey of becoming a family of six.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is very exciting news, and I am so glad your little ones are happy about it too! Who couldn't be happy about a baby, though? =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...