December 08, 2011

Alone Time

I complain about the lack of it sometimes.


Let's be serious..the most alone time I get is a quick run to the grocery store when John gets home from work. 

I'm mostly full of shit crap though. 

When Remy goes down for his nap, the one time of day I should be getting things done, I find myself hovering near his door waiting to hear his sweet little baby babbles signaling the end of nap time.





I just can't get enough of my babies. (Owen would cringe at the sound of me calling him a baby.)

....

This girl. <3





Happy Thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. wow! you have some really cute kids there! congrats on the newbie coming <3. that's soo great! love your blog. very unique. check me out too if you would. ty! ~b

    http://thehappylittletomato.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...