November 23, 2011

WIHWW {v.5}

I HAD put on an outfit this morning that made me feel fantastic. I had heels on for Christ's sake. But when I stepped outside and felt the cold, wet air on my skin, I knew it was no bueno. Too many errands and too much snot coming from my baby son's head to possibly risk wearing anything great. So, I changed into something familiar and comfortable. 

Typical.



Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Urban Outfitters 
Boots - le Wal-Mart
Scarf- gift from my Mom
Crawling baby - my uterus

Shoutout to Owen for his super camera skills.

This has been another installment of "Jess can't dress herself."


Happy 'day before Thanksgiving day'!
I'm counting down the minutes until I can stuff my face with pecan pie. 


2 comments:

  1. i think you look cute! i am wearing my usual, yoga pants and hubby's t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that outfit looks great! Totally perfect for the craphole that is outside right now, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...