November 26, 2011

Happy Things {v.6} & Thanksgivings, too

Another holiday has come to a close. Our Thanksgiving was nothing fancy. No special silverware. No special bottles of wine. No house full of extended family.

Just us.

And it was perfect.




That's all I have to say about that.
(Can you guess what movie I just watched?)
I mean, I could wax on poetically about how wonderful and special and glorious I think my family is, but you all knew that, didn't you?

....

Happy Things

This boy and his ever-growing curiosity.






Livi perfecting her i's.


A music-filled kitchen and a man who likes to cook,.



Perfectly imperfect Thanksgiving day portraits.




Picture ruining cats.


Kids that dress themselves. 
(Look @ Liv's feet!)



Little drama queens.



I hope y'all Thanksgiving was everything you hoped it would be. And my only black Friday purchase?

A case of beer.

We're doing holidays right y'all, one brew at a time.

<3

3 comments:

  1. can i pay john to make me a chalk board? that thing is cute!! sweet post!! and your thanksgiving looked PERFECT to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,Love,Love it! Made me hungry looking at your food!

    Love you,

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first post I've read with dirty rice in it, I love it!!! And I love all of these photos, looks like a perfect holiday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...