November 27, 2011

Decking the Halls

Fa-la-la-la-laaaaaaa!


Not counting those stupid (STUPID!) Kay Jewelers commercials, I love everything about Christmas. The sentimental movies, decorating the tree, listening to the same Christmas carols over and over again. 

Not going to lie, this holiday season feels a little bittersweet. This time last year, we were making preparations for Remy's arrival. My mom was flying in from Louisiana to spend the month with me and I was waddling and unable to see my feet. I just can't believe an entire year has passed so quickly. 

But on to the good stuff! We started decking our halls this weekend. We had big plans to head out to a real Christmas tree farm today, but Owen was feeling a bit under the weather. So we just made Lowe's into our own personal tree farm.

A tree is a tree is a tree, right?





Our little helpers.
(I promise we didn't lock Remy away in a closet, just in his highchair where he couldn't chew on 
the branches.)





After sister chickened out of doing the star honors (someone's afraid of heights), Owen happily obliged.


<3

1 comment:

  1. Precious shots, I these pictures! Pretty tree too, I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...