October 07, 2011

Friday Photo Dump

It's Friday!!

I feel like shouting it from my rooftop. Never mind that I overslept by an hour and a half and woke up with a raging headache...we have a fun weekend ahead of us. Football, a campfire with friends, and more FOOTBALL!

This week in Instagram photos..

(I'm doing things a little differently this week. Posting each full sized photo with description instead of a collage.)

Instagram has been eating photos. This is the result of one such incident.

I ate this for lunch almost every day this week. Potatoes and mushrooms and cheese and butter, oh my. 

When Mom gets bored, she bakes. And then consumes half the pan. 

Monday was one of those "schlepping around in my sweats" sort of days. 

Sometimes I when I look down and see obviously mismatched socks, I wonder how I have ever managed to function as an adult.

Remy was out of sorts this week. 

Olivia's backseat entertainment.

More pictures of myself in my car. It's an ongoing theme this week.

I actually love that he's reached the "in everything" stage. It's entertaining, really.


2011 Sabula Raiders football! 

More of my face. I think this was Wednesday. Wednesday was obviously a bad day.

More schlepping in my car. Told you about that theme of the week.

Pictures of this kid falling asleep mid-meal never get old.

...

Y'all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. randomly found your blog...new follower! :-)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://infintelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like the "schlep" around in my sweats :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...