August 12, 2011

Vanity/Day 3


75 degrees, sunny, puffy clouds, and a light breeze.

Sounds like perfection, weather edition.

And it was. Yesterday was Gorgeous with a capital G. And even though we had a to-do list about a mile long, I couldn't resist bringing the kids out to a park to enjoy some lovely fresh air.


Is there anything better than having the park all to yourselves?


And since we had the park all to ourselves, I decided to indulge in a little bit of vanity. I've realized that pictures of me with the kids are incredibly few and far between. And really, that's sad. Some of my favorite pictures from my childhood are of my mom with us. So, I set aside the normal "Oh God, my hair looks ridiculous! Are those wrinkles? My arms look pudgy!" thoughts and did it for the kids.


Yay for self timers!


And yay for Owen for happily playing photographer. "A lil to the left, Mom. Livi, move your big head! Now don't move! Say FUN AT THE PARK!"









And finally...
Day 3: Clouds



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...