August 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge



Yesterday, my photographical partner in crime, Miss Lindsey Giroir (<---click her name..go check her out!) and I, accepted a quaint little challenge. I'm always down for anything that may spark some creativity. And I'd love if some of my readers (coughcough..I can see you. I know you're there.) would participate. You don't have to be a photographer or even have a fancy schmancy, do-hickey of a camera. A cell phone camera works too!


Day 1: Self Portrait



Day 2: What I wore



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I might start this... tomorrow. I've been in the same sick clothes for 3 days. But, seeing as how our 3 days of Summer is gone, I need something to keep me using my camera.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...