Linking with the perpetually pregnant Jen this week!
1. So I was supposed to go see my doctor and have my first ultrasound last week. But my dear, dear husband had to cancel on coming home to watch the little kids at the last minute. And I had to reschedule. I tried, really tried to not be unreasonable, (hello hormones!) but having to delay that appointment another week seemed like complete torture.
2. But, not so surprisingly, the weeks sort of fly when you're taking care of four little people.
3. Baby #5 is growing right on target and is looking quite bobblehead-ish and adorable with a heartrate of 169bpm. I was 100% correct about my dates and am officially due October 5th. Which means two summers in a row of being pregnant in a house without central A/C. I apologize in advance for any posts made in July.
4. Owen and Olivia are really into trying to name the yet to be known child. On their list of possible names for their newest sibling/subject of torture:
Boy: Bob, Steve, Doug
Girl: Olivia the second
They must think I'm going to give birth to a middle aged man. Obviously, their lists need some work.
5. In sad news, I have yet to be badgered by any girl scouts to buy cookies this year. Not a single one. I'm so disappointed. And so hungry for thin mints.
6. Owen put the agony of last year's defeat behind him and competed in his karate school's annual tournament last weekend. Dude won first place in his division!
7. 10 weeks-ish bumpage for good measure.
It's the freakin' weekend!