December 28, 2012

Two years of Remy.

I cannot believe we're already here.

But in the same breath, I can't remember what our lives looked like before him.

He's my first child born above the Mason-Dixon.

He's the first child who has stayed home with me from birth.

He's a real character. 

A boy's boy. His daddy's shadow. A little ball of laughter.

I fall more in love with him every single day.

And today he's two. TWO YEARS OLD.

We adore you, Remy.
Happy birthday!



By this evening, we will have 16 members of my family (including myself) under our roof until the New Year! 

See ya when I see ya!


  1. Such a beautiful babe! Happy birthday sweet Remy. Soak in all this family time Jess! Happy you have so many cajuns up there to ring in the New Year with;)

  2. So glad to see you posted, and we are so excited to be having a boy, and these pictures just increase that excitement due to Remy's cuteness!

  3. Time sure does fly. I remember the old Tumblr days when Remy was still the fetus known as Optimus Prime. He's an adorable little giant now!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...