November 28, 2012

Today calls for a mind dump.

Whew..I haven't done one of these in a while. So here we go.


...

I had my follow up upper GI scope done a couple weeks ago and received the best possible news. The site of the infamous perforated ulcer is healing wonderfully and there were no other ulcers or irritation to speak of. We can officially chalk up what happened in August as a fluke. As long as I'm taking my meds and never coming within 3 feet of any NSAIDS, I should be good to go.

...

There's an upside to having an old, creeky, drafty house. I can, at any time, know where my children are by the sounds radiating from the second floor. Which sound an awful amount like cattle being herded. 

...

Just two Sundays ago, in a packed 10AM mass, my lovely six year old daughter nearly knocked our priest over coming back from children's liturgy of the word. And then, once in the pew, announced to everyone within earshot that, "He needs to move out of the way next time!"

Oh dear.

...

Le husband has had to do a ridiculous amount of traveling these past few months for work. I hate it. It makes me drink wine and eat full plates of bacon and call it dinner. I'm not sure these two things are really correlated, but I'm going to blame on le husband anyways.


...

I spent 40 minutes watching YouTube tutorials on eyebrows earlier this week. I'm not sure who I am anymore, but at least I'll have fabulous brows.


...

I've been devoting time every day to studying scripture. (I'm thinking of elaborating on this soon.)


...

I say it every year, but those KAY commercials? They make me want to stab myself in the pupils.

...

T minus 24 days until my parents and my mother-in-law arrive to ring in the holiday with us. I'm beyond elated to be able to spend Christmas, Remy's birthday, Rosie's baptism and New Years with them. And the kids are pretty stoked too. 

...

I've been struggling with envy and materialism lately. Acknowledging the problem is the first step, right? 

...

I've read this particular blog post at least five six times in the past two months. Indeed, that single entry changed my entire line of thinking regarding raising children. Ms. Fulwiler's blog has really been a wealth of knowledge for me these past few months. Oh, this is another good one.

...

Rosie has begun babbling. Lots of babbling. 



Goodnight. <3

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, love that scrumptious babe. Look at her cheeks! Brain dumps are the best :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...