November 07, 2012

Happy Things {v.14}

It's been a while since I've done a 'Happy Things' post. But today is definitely a day when I need to really recognize the good, cause Holy Mary Mother of God, today was weird and trying and full of whining. So..

....

Happy, happy:

Apologies. Hugs. Mutual apologetic hugs.

Friends that can talk politics without getting butt hurt.

Health insurance. 'Cause God knows I don't have an extra $40,000 hanging around to pay for that whole perforated ulcer debacle.

Well behaved babies.



A terrorist toddler that is single-handedly keeping me skinny.





Re-learning how to pray the Rosary. Pretty embarrassing to admit that I have no recollection of learning to how pray it in catechism. 

Family game night.



Marking 10 years since the first time I officially met le husband. 

Wrist stabilizing braces. Yeah, carpal tunnel is a b*tch.

Kids that pay the candy tax.

...

I posted this to my Facebook earlier, but it's worth sharing again.

<3

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Rosie's hair has darkened up, huh? And she looks so much like Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has! And yes, she REALLY is starting to look so much like Livi. The other day I found a picture of Livi at the same age and couldn't believe the similarities. :)

      Delete
  2. What is the candy tax? It sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically they let le husband and I pick and choose our favorites from their trick or treat bags, ya know, in appreciation for walking them up and down hills in the cold for two hours. ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...