December 29, 2011

Bowling and Posing

Today started with so much promise.


Back up. That's sounds really foreboding. 

Nothing bad happened, except if you count that two hour long face to face chat I had with the porcelain gods earlier.

Ahh...the first trimester is so lovely.

....

We took the kids bowling this afternoon. 


I forgot just how fantastic bowling shoes are.




I couldn't help myself.






With the exception of Remy, we all bowled. Even Nana.






I just want to introduce all of you to my daughter, the girl who vogued her way in between sets to a victory over her brother.


Every time she'd go up to bowl, she'd throw that little pink ball then proceed to pose away until it struck the pins.


I can't help but think of Tawny Kitaen and White Snake.


....

The day is still full of promise.

Goodnight..


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...