September 08, 2011

The Day She Danced

Today was a special day.


My tiny girl became a tiny dancer.


So many of my childhood memories are tied to dance. 


I can only hope the same for her.


She loved it, by the way.


"Especially the part where they gave us lollipops!"


Tapping her feet was a close second.


When she was just a bump in my belly, I spent many nights wondering about what it was going to be like having a daughter.


Well, what I imagined doesn't hold a candle to my reality.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your tumblr and I love this even more. I wish you had no life and spent all day blogging. But I guess you'd run out of things to blog about pretty quickly ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so incredibly happy to be in her wee outfit. Love the cheek to shoulder photo :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...