July 31, 2011

Mending Fences


Or knocking fences over.

Or building a new fence because the old one was clinging to life by a couple of rusty nails. So is the life of the people who buy a 100 year old house with dingy fences. 

Our weekends are really exciting. When we're not changing diapers and watching HGTV, we do home improvements. Because we're adults and stuff.


I do have to say though, my husband is the best darn fence builder I've ever seen. And I'm not just saying that because he's cute. Or even because he cooked dinner tonight. Or because he volunteered to take the dog out when it's dark and scary outside.


Manual labor looks fantastic on him.


But seriously, that's a nice looking fence, right?


You NEED to see every single angle.


aaaaaaaaand...a close up.

A few more weekends of John's sweat, and this baby will be finished just in time for Fall.


I felt like the internet needed to see proof of my superb supervising skills. I can lay on the ground, check Instagram and Facebook and read Cesar Milan books LIKE A BOSS.

All. day. long.

Enough of the fence talk. Look at my Livi.







And since no weekend is really complete without some backyard football...


'til next time...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...