February 11, 2011

Nerds R Us

I married a nerd.

A giant comic book loving, Labyrinth watching, video game playing N-E-R-D.

I didn't know I was marrying a nerd.

Let me rephrase that. 

By the time we were to be married, I was well aware of his nerd status. When we first started dating, I didn't know I was dating a nerd. His unusual knowledge of obscure comic book characters should have been a warning, but he disguised his nerd streak behind all that love of football and beer. But deep down, homeboy is a total honkin' N-E-R-D.

Now he is passing down all of this "knowledge" down to our oldest. I have to admit, it's absolutely adorable to see them bonding over their shared love of all things nerdy.

But my rambling aside, tonight is movie night.

Can you guess what was picked for our viewing pleasure?























Of course. Only the most epic of epic sagas.

How do I know?

Cause they've turned me into a N-E-R-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...