Linking up with Jen again this week!
1. We're in the beginning stages of summer vacation planning. I've decided to all together skip out on my 10 year high school reunion back in Louisiana in favor of..
Maine! The Bar Harbor area to be exact. Since I'm the anti-Disney, I figure what could be less stressful than renting a house in the woods where there are no giant fictional characters?
2. Speaking of Louisiana,..
My plans for my coming week pf vacation, obviously.
3. Like clockwork, my yearly bout of homesickness hits precisely the moment the windchill gets below zero.
4. We're taking all the kids to the local Catholic school's open house this Sunday. I'm 93% sure that we're going to be making the switch next school year, barring any unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully, this little tour thingimajig will get the kids a little more excited and involved in the process.
5. This is always worth mentioning, but even more so this week.
6. This week I'm thankful for: cheap beer, husbands that know how to use crockpots, end of winter clearance sales, space heaters, 3 pound bags of gummi bears, the ability to bribe decent behavior out of Remy at mass with peanut butter crackers.
and an extra just for good measure..
8. I just wanted to state publicly that I despise my husband for introducing me to flow free thus ruining any chances of me doing housework this week.
Stupid iPhones and their stupidly awesome apps.