June 25, 2012

Last week-ish.














I learned a lot this past week.

My parents are still some of the most wise, sane, down to earth people one will ever encounter.

Olivia loves camping.

John really likes fire.

Potatoes, like marshmallows, taste best when charred by a campfire.

Remy isn't a fan of the beach.

And Pennsylvania, as much as I do not want to admit it, is starting to feel like home. It only took 3 years and 8 months. 

....

33 weeks and 4 days.

Rosie and I are chugging along.


....

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts.... YOU are cute!! Remy's hair is AWESOME! Olivia looks like JOHN!.... AND Owen trying to hula hoop with a tire is hilarious!! love the post! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby name!! Wish it was cool to steal things like that... I won't don't worry!! xoxo
    P.S. I need to be a better blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! i've been begging sean to go camping for all ten years that we've been together. i cannot wait until we actually get to go....it'll happen....i think :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...