May 11, 2012

Crying and whining and complaining, oh my.

Today was just...just...full of crying and whining and complaining.

Remy woke up a full hour and a half before his normal time. After letting him fuss for a few minutes, I stumbled my way into his room to discover my boy had awoken with a bloody nose. I should have taken that as a sign to just pack it in and forget any sort of plans I had for the day. But I didn't. 

Two sick kids later..and I didn't accomplish a damn thing on my to-do list today other than driving to Wal-Mart, only to forget my list and be forced out the store by a sickly Olivia girl.


It's been one of those days. One of those days that required me to step outside and just sit on our back patio for a few minutes to get away for a moment. And I don't do this often, but I practically counted the minutes until Remy's bedtime tonight. 



I'm still convinced I have the best job in the world. But you win some and you lose some, right? 


1 comment:

  1. and these are the stories that make motherhood real. You are an amazing mama!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...