February 01, 2012

Bulletpoints are My Weakness.

  • So upon discovering the leaky roof and promptly losing my cool, I went out and bought four candy bars and proceeded to eat every single one in one sitting.

  • Owen managed to bring home the black plague from school. He has been sicker than I have ever seen him. He only got out of bed twice the entire day.

  • I think the highlight of the last 24 hours was having to scrub down my entire bathroom at 3 AM due to a prolific amount of projectile vomiting.

  • I think I repeated "I love being a mom. I love being a mom. I love being a mom." to myself the entire time.

  • Every time my husband comes home from work with cheeseburgers in hand, it makes me remember why I married him in the first place.

  • The most agonizing five minutes of my life were the five minutes yesterday in between the OB/GYN not being able to detect Baby IV's heartbeat on the doppler and the ultrasound machine warming up and seeing a beautiful, strong, beating heart. 

  • And as if Baby IV knew I needed the reassurance, today while putting Remy down for his nap, I felt undeniable little baby flutters. So despite the endless stream of roofing contractors, the black plague, and the rogue toddler, my heart is smiling.

1 comment:

  1. "rogue toddler...." That's funny:)

    Hoping all this roof chaos and sickness end soon! Strong baby heartbeats...nothing better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...