January 03, 2012

Foggy

Oy.


My brain is all over the place lately.

That's the only way I can explain it. I know the surge of pregnancy hormones are to blame, but it still doesn't make up for the fog I've been walking around in lately. 

Luckily, I remember this place well from my other pregnancies. I know it's a fleeting thing. I know that in a few weeks, I'll feel like myself again. This fog is going to lift and be replaced with sunshine again.

....

Remy is becoming a terrorist. A terrorist that will not stay away from the staircase. 

....

It's once again just us at home, my MIL departed in the snow this morning. The kids are in full post-holiday funk. But we've been keeping a little secret from them.

A secret that is sure to cheer them up.

My mom will be here on Friday afternoon to help me out after some minor surgery next week. 

I cannot wait to see their faces when she walks through the door.

....


This little drawing came home in Owen's homework folder today. It says.."The thing I liked about Christmas was the time I spent with my family. It was a good time. TOGETHER!"

I really, really struggle with the amount of crap my kids get at Christmas. I mean, I'm appreciative that people love my children enough to spend money on them, but I worry that they're never going to comprehend what really matters.

But I guess we did something right this year?

....

I know I owe y'all a New Years post. It's coming. 
Eventually. 
Maybe. 

And speaking of pregnancy, a post is coming about that too. :)


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...