October 11, 2011

Happy Things {v.1}

The things that are making me happy today:




































Reorganizing. Repurposing. That $2 chair that keeps breathing new life into the old spaces of my house.













Drinking entire pots of pumpkin spice coffee.

The view out of my third story window.

Little pops of red in my kitchen.

This guy growing his beard again. 

...

I finally got around to publishing a Facebook page for the blog. Here's the linky.
------> CLICK.

<3<3

2 comments:

  1. you like the beard? LOVE your cabinet in the wall thingy! how awesome is that! and I noticed a little fleur de lis something in your kitchen...................you're not the only person away from home who utilizes the fleur de lis in your decor! = )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...