August 07, 2011

Savoring It


This is basically our last weekend of relaxation before...DUH..DUHH..DUMMM...football season begins. 

I cannot believe that I even have a kid old enough to play full contact football. Just yesterday, he was sporting his baby Joe Dirt style mullet and trying to stick his fingers in electrical sockets. But we're not going to talk about that, for fear that I may burst into tears.

The rain pretty much a put a damper on anything worth getting out of the house for.


They're enthused.


Rainy day margaritas and some reading on the front porch? Sure, why not?



I'm not sure of my obsession with taking pictures of feet either. But it doesn't seem to be going away, so whatever floats my boat, correct?



I do believe that finding this note had to be the highlight of my weekend. Which doesn't speak highly of our down time, does it? Oh well, the glamorous life of a referee of sibling rivalry. 


I lie. This was the highlight. Everyone piling up on John before bedtime tonight. 


You know that scene from the The Office where Pam takes a "mental picture" of Jim after he cuts his tie in half to make her feel better? 


Yes. That would be me earlier tonight. Trying my best to tattoo those couple of moments on my brain. To remember the laughter, the smiles, the pure chaos that these three kids can create.



<3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...