June 28, 2011

Remy is SIX months

I can't believe it.
I'd like to argue that there is no possible way that this child is already six months old, but my calendar says otherwise. It's almost impossible to remember life before there were three. I imagine that I slept a lot more than I do now.

With that said..
The boy can scoot across a room with ease.
He loves solid food. Any solid food, except bananas.
He thinks his big brother and sister are the funniest, most entertaining people on the planet.
John and I are mostly chopped liver, unless he's hungry.
He's always full of spit. It's lovely.
He's still waking up 2-3 times a night. (I blame teething.)

It's safe to say that we adore him even more now than we did six months ago.
Oh Remy, how I wish I could freeze time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...