June 22, 2011

A Little Shot in the Arm

A little dose of Louisiana heat and humidity was just what I needed.
48 hours of good food, (CRAWFISH! MOM'S CHICKEN STEW!) family, and photography. 

No matter how far away I roam or how long I'm gone, the Louisiana sunshine always welcomes me back with open arms.






It was a quick trip, mostly for work purposes, so there was no time to roday around. Most of my time was spent behind the camera, or in my parents' backyard.




I like to call this Travis's wall. I say my silent hello every time I see his mischievous grin looking back at me.


The best part of going home?

The people.

The food has got nothing on my people.

Okay...so crawfish cuts it close, but whatever...





Check out my girl, Z, photographer extraordinaire, behind the scenes!
Y'all can find her here. ------> CLICK.

And we can't forget my little travel buddy, who except for a diaper explosion on the plane back to Pittsburgh, was a total trooper on his first airplane ride.




Be on the lookout for more from my Louisiana sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...