June 22, 2011

Cole - Houma, LA

Let me gush for a minute.

These faces may look familiar. They were also in this post.

Jessica has been my best friend since we were 12. Before boys, graduation, babies...she's always been there. We've spent nearly 8 years of our friendship apart. Her spending four years in Japan, me moving to Pennsylvania. 

I'll never forget the day I found out she was going to be a mom. I was beyond ecstatic. If that child got half of her good looks and a fourth of the goodness of her heart, he was going to be a lucky kid.

Well, he is more perfect than I think anyone could have imagined. Sweet, polite, kind, energetic, handsome and ALL BOY. He even sang a song for me during our session.

I absolutely love these two. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...