June 14, 2011

Back to Basics

Anyone that has been following this little blog for a while probably has noticed a slight...okay...HUGE decrease in personal posts. I've noticed it and it makes me really unhappy and makes me feel like a major slacker.

Life, kids, summer time, blah, blah, blah, blah...excuses, excuses.

I need to start documenting the everyday stuff again. I miss sharing the mundane with y'all. I mean, let's face it, I'm a stay at home mom of three, my life is 80% mundane. 

So, I busted the camera out today and Olivia allowed (Keyword! Little miss prissy pants is very...ummm...I guess the word would be prissy) me to follow her around for a couple minutes before she got sick of me and sent me packing.

Divas....I tell ya.


Someone didn't get the memo about keeping her room clean. 








Poor Sandy's face in this one!


...and I figure the best way to conclude this post is with the classic Olivia face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...