February 27, 2011

Weekend recap

Sorry if I've been a bit silent lately. I've been super busy with preparations for our trip home. That and the whole parenting three kids every day thing makes for little free time.

We had a really low key weekend and I didn't really document much of it.

But!

I did capture a few moments.

Friday.

Remy tested out some props and backdrops for me.























Saturday.


We went to our place. I don't know when it exactly became our place, but it is. The local diner isn't fancy. The food isn't especially fantastic, but the atmosphere is A+, and the mini jukeboxes on each table? Adorable.























Then we took the kids for haircuts. Our lives are super exciting y'all.

Yawwwwwwnn.























I could squeeze them til the end of time.























So that's it.

I may be a bit scarce this week. I have to pack for the entire family, plan for multiple sessions, Owen is performing as a shark in the school play, and I will hopefully not lose my brain before we leave. I pinky promise that I will have lots and lots to share very soon. And for those of you that I will be seeing very soon...

SQUEEEEEE!! SAVE ME A COLD ONE! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL! WE'RE COMING HOME BABIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...