February 23, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday

1. do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always. Always. Always. And I'm that dictator mom who won't start the car until every one is buckled in.

2. do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, I vividly remember my older brother teaching me how to crack my knuckles at the ripe old age of four. I've been driving everyone up a wall with it ever since.

3. what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Spearmint!

4. what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
Does my engagement and wedding ring count? Because those are the only pieces I truly care about.

5. who is your best friend?
This girl. 






 








And this girl.











6. what is your favorite smell?
Gain laundry detergent. And barbecue. And lemon pine sol. 

7. what is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey. Always turkey.

8. do you still have your tonsils?
Nope. I had them removed right after I turned two.

9. do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Wait! People actually do this?! 

10. what color is your car?
The swagger wagon is a terrific shade of silver and dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...