February 16, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday

1. what is your favorite breakfast food?
Oh beignets. I could write pages upon pages of love poems devoted to the deliciousness of beignets.

2. how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Hold on. I have to count.....36? Give a couple pairs that might be lurking in a random closet around here. 

3. city or country?
Let's put it this way. If I could have my way, we would live on a 20+ acre farm and I'd constantly be singing "She thinks My Tractor's Sexy" while my husband plowed fields. Unfortunately, John is not the farm type, but a girl can dream.

4. what is your favorite part of your job?
I can wear what I want, say what I want, be my own boss, and browse the internet any  time I damn well please. 

5. what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
I can only pick one? Since they're my favorite Easter candy, I'll say Cadbury Mini Eggs.

6. have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes. 

7. do you use post-it notes?
No. In fact, I hate post-it notes. They're just one more thing that my kids would steal from me.

8. do you have freckles?
Just on my shoulders. And I have one on the palm of my hand.

9. is it okay for men to wear pink?
Si. Si.

10. when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I helped Olivia write her letter to Santa this past Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...