February 15, 2011

Torturer of the children

Children's photography takes practice. 

And patience. Lots of patience.

But no one has ever gotten good at anything without practice. I practice everyday. The kids and even John are pretty well adjusted to it by now. They know that when they see the camera come out that they don't need to sit still and pose. They go about their business and I just snap away until they run away and hide from me. ;)

But Remy? 

He's too young to run away.
























So he gets to be my guinea pig for all the ideas festering in my head.























And he can't give me attitude about it....yet.































You'll thank me someday, kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...